From the inception of an application to renewals, LicenseTRAK provides a streamlined approach to manage and track licenses for contractors, businesses, trades, hazardous waste, alcohol sales, and many others. Through LicenseTRAK users will experience an easy-to-use online service to pay fees, track workers compensation and liability insurance policy information, manage business and occupational licensing, and much more.LicenseTRAK provides an accurate and automated tracking system, accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Assess and collect fees associated with each license efficiently and effectively delivering a return on investment.
- Automatically calculate proration and penalty fees to provide increased accuracy, productivity, and revenue.
- Automatic batch processes send out renewal notices to business before the due date.
- Reminders ensure that designated parties are notified when license fees are not paid.
Record and manage all contact information associated with an application, license, and renewal, saving labor, time, and money.
- Easily send batch renewal notifications for better communication and service to license holders.
- Information from Building, Engineering, Planning, Fire, and Code Enforcement is available without leaving the system.
- A sub-license can be added to the main license, adding associated fees at any time through the license lifecycle.
Track actions that involve licensing, inspections, investigations, and resolutions with a single integrated system.
- Reports can display the number of licenses that are unresolved and any fees collected.
- Licensees can access information online to apply for a license, renew a license, obtain a status updates, and pay fees 24/7.
- Track workers compensation, liability insurance policy information, and state business licensing information.