866-965-7732 | email@example.com
SunGard Public Sector software helps Douglas County (KS) save $5 on each bill paid
Douglas County in Kansas is saving between $5 and $6 each time it pays a bill, thanks to a new financial software system from SunGard Public Sector. As the Lawrence Journal-World reports, Douglas County is utilizing electronic transfers rather than paper checks.
According to the Lawrence Journal-World, other advantages of the software from SunGard Public Sector include:
• Universal use of purchase orders for departments and accounts receivable, allowing a more complete and up-to-date picture of county finances.
• Storage in the system of all county spending approvals and authorizations.
• Consolidation of payroll and human resources on the county’s financial software system.
• Improved departmental access to financial and human resource/payroll information.
• Reduced paperwork through the electronic storage of all financial, human resource and payroll documents.
Check out the full story here.
Local governments, public safety and justice agencies, non-profit organizations, and the citizens they serve can envision the future happening today with SunGard Public Sector.